Friday, November 30, 2007

Wow, is it the end?

Wow, I can't believe it. Just a few weeks, I went through these 23 and 1/2 things. Thanks for the team, I have learned a lot new stuff from these weeks. Even some of them I have know, it is good discover more.
My favor discovers are image generators, RSS, Flickr, and Del.icio.us. Especially the Del.icio.us. functions. It is really make my life easier. Even some of the things are not that excited, but it is also good to know. Overall, the program is great (A++).
Learning is fun, and is part of lifestyle, too. As someone said:" anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young". As a librarian, we need to keep learning to catch the trends. It is not the choice. We have to.
I really appreciate that the Library and the team providing this excellent program for us. And I hope it is not the end. The Library and the team should keep the program continue in someways, such as posting some new things regularly and let the staff members explore the high tech and useful information/resources.
Again, Thank you, and I will continue to keep learning, to keep me young.

2 comments:

jinglebell06 said...

Do you mean "I have gone through .."

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.